Wednesday, June 8, 2011

anew

I'm not sure what the future holds. Maybe nothing. Maybe something. One or the other. But one thing I know for sure. I'll be bitter about it. I'm not the brighest bulb but I'm not no ignerint tool neither.
I find myself interested in a slew of things of late. Quantum physics for one. I don't understand it really at all. But that 80s show sure was cool. I assume quantum physics had something to do with Scott Bakula jumping through time and strangers' bodies to "make right what once went wrong". Remember when Sam jumped into himself as a teenager? Good stuff. I'm also getting into the Science channel and that stuff with Morgan Freeman narrating, whatever that is. Mysteries of the Universe stuff. They always have the genius space guy, the cool Asian man with flowing white hair. He's the coolest. I also am more and more enjoying invading the lives of others. Hitching rides, buying groceries for strangers, showing up and weddings and funerals. People's reactions when something comes into their small worlds is so interesting to see. It never gets old. I try not to do the same thing more than a couple times. But when I run out of ideas the reaction is still new because the person is a new victim. I might start posting video of my excursions. For now I'll content myself with writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment